We are seeking a Business Development/Art Consultant to join our expanding corporate sales division. We are looking for energetic, solutions-oriented candidates that enjoy working with clients and colleagues in curating, sourcing, framing, and displaying artwork to ideally complement our healthcare, corporate, and hospitality clientele’s environments. Through our Arlington Heights and Nashville offices, we have a national reach with ongoing simultaneous projects coast to coast.
This position has the potential to move into a Senior Management role, and even more beyond that, so this person must have the desire and ability to go above and beyond in all aspects.
Ideal candidates that join their team must be interested in managing all aspects of the design process from conceptual design through installation. Members of their team will have the opportunity to work on Mixed-Use, Multifamily, Seniors Housing, Hospitality, Workplace, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, and Adaptive Reuse Developments.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assists in preparations of successful proposals and presentations
- Create and manage staff schedules and workflow
- Manage project schedules and budgets while maintaining client goodwill
- Meet with clients, vendors, consultants, and contractors to facilitate design goals as well as determine methods of achieving successful implementation of plans.
- Manage production of design and construction drawings, including review and mark-ups of documentation-manage FF&E process for the projects. Review specifications and work with furniture dealer(s) to ensure bids meet the client’s budget and timeline.
- Make site visits to review existing conditions and coordinate with contractors
- Preferred experience of 5+ years working in the field, experience in a diversity of project types is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and working experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Google Sketch-up, and Photoshop, InDesign is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Interior Design program.
- NCIDQ certification is encouraged, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, take initiative and be proactive
- Willingness to be flexible, and manage multiple responsibilities
This is a full-time position with benefits, hours are flexible.
Light travel and off-hours attendance to industry events is expected.
Compensation is based on experience.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching 401k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance