Custom Framing Sales Associate/Project Manager
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, individual with excellent client service skills to assist our high-end framing team at our downtown studio in Chicago. The role would involve establishing new accounts, as well as servicing some existing accounts. Maintaining an organized schedule for showroom and offsite client appointments. Working with private clients, interior designers, and collection managers to design and price museum-quality frames and custom silvered mirrors. Client-centric customer service, collaboration with team members, and deadline-driven project management are also a large part of this position.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the fine art industry
- A background in art or interior design, with an eye for detail and color, would be particularly desirable
Picture framing experience/knowledge is a must!
- Detail-oriented, cataloging info/emails
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google, Quickbooks, Photoshop, Sketch-up
- Ability to multitask
- Has project management experience
- Develops proposals and cost estimates for projects
- Great interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Has an excellent phone demeanor and is presentable
This is a full-time position with benefits, hours are flexible. Saturday availability is a must. Compensation is based on experience.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching 401k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance