We are looking for a Custom Framing Sales Associate to join our showroom team in Lincoln Park.
The position would include:
- Assisting with day-to-day operations, answering phones, maintaining the showroom, pricing inventory, working with vendors, etc
- Working with customers in the showroom and designing/pricing frames
- Assist consultants with larger corporate projects
- Artwork condition documentation and packing
- Assist with vintage frame and contemporary print sales
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the fine art industry
- Picture framing experience/knowledge is a must!
- Detail-oriented, cataloging info
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Great interpersonal skills and enjoys working with clients
- Motivated, ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Has an excellent phone demeanor and is presentable
This is a full-time position with benefits, hours are flexible. Compensation is based on experience.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching 401k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance