We are looking for a Digital Content Strategist to join our team.
The role involves creating content for social media, blogs, Google ads, website updates, email campaigns, as well as carrying out marketing strategies and tracking analytics.
The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for the fine art industry, will be able to photograph and write content for social media and blogs, generate content for SEO, and enjoy developing followers on social media. The office location is 840 N. Milwaukee, Chicago.
- Website content creation
- Creation and sending email campaigns
- Analytics, conversions, and performance create and schedule social content on multiple platforms
- Repost tagged content and respond to social media inquiries
- Photograph projects and products to post on social media
- Draft verbiage to support content and marketing goals
- Create paid social and search content
- Build awareness and support the group’s individual brands
- Proficient with various social media platforms
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and SEO
- WordPress experience
- Photography skills
- Mailchimp or Constant Contact
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Background in custom framing is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills
- Interest in developing new clientele and expanding sales
- Motivated, ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
- Must have the ability to accurately track and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great and natural proactive communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing startup environment
- Competitive pay based on experience
Applicants will be expected to work in-person full time (40 hrs) per week
- Some flexible hours are available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching 401k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance